Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Abura-age (Thin Fried Tofu) & Egg Rice Bowl recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Abura-age (Thin Fried Tofu) & Egg Rice Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Abura-age (Thin Fried Tofu) & Egg Rice Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that actually can boost your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, test out some of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are wonderful for helping you combat depression. Just make sure that you don’t toss out the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, specifically the egg yolks, are full of B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be terrific for elevating your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that dictate your mood. Consume an egg and cheer up!
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to abura-age (thin fried tofu) & egg rice bowl recipe. To make abura-age (thin fried tofu) & egg rice bowl you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Abura-age (Thin Fried Tofu) & Egg Rice Bowl:
- Prepare of Abura-age (Fried Thin Tofu) *cut into small pieces.
- Prepare of Spring Onions *sliced diagonally.
- Prepare of Eggs *lightly whisked.
- Take of servings Freshly Cooked Rice.
- Prepare of Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix) *OR Ground Chilli.
- Use of <Sauce>.
- You need of Dashi Stock *OR 3/4 cup Water & 1/2 teaspoon Dashi Powder.
- Use of Sugar.
- Provide of Mirin.
- Provide of Soy Sauce.
Instructions to make Abura-age (Thin Fried Tofu) & Egg Rice Bowl:
- Wrap Abura-age with paper towel and heat in microwave for 30 seconds. Then press to remove excess oil. Cut into small pieces. *Note: If you don’t have the microwave, soak in hot water is alternative option..
- Place Water, Dashi Powder, Sugar, Mirin and Soy Sauce in a frying pan or saucepan, and bring the boil over medium high heat. Add sliced Spring Onion and Abura-age, cook until Spring Onion is soft..
- Pour over lightly whisked Eggs but DO NOT stir. Cover with a lid until the egg is softly cooked..
- Half fill a bowl with Freshly Cooked Rice and cover it with the Abura-age & Egg mixture. Sprinkle with Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix) and enjoy..
If you find this Abura-age (Thin Fried Tofu) & Egg Rice Bowl recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.