Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mini egg muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mini egg muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini egg muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we ought to stay away from them. Often, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. Several foods actually do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, you may be surprised to find out, are wonderful at battling depression. Just make sure that you don’t toss out the egg yolk. When you would like to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most essential part of the egg. Eggs, the egg yolks particularly, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can actually help you raise your mood. This is because the B vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Try consuming a couple of eggs to feel better!
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mini egg muffins recipe. To make mini egg muffins you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mini egg muffins:
- Prepare 12 of eggs.
- Provide 1 of red pepper, diced.
- You need 6 of green onions, sliced.
- Use 1 lb of ground pork.
- Use 1 of non stick spray.
- Get dash of black pepper.
- Provide dash of sage.
- Prepare dash of Montreal steak seasoning.
Steps to make Mini egg muffins:
- Brown you ground pork, add sage, black pepper and Montreal steak seasoning as you brown..
- Break you eggs in a medium bowl, wish eggs..
- Dice your red pepper, and slice your green onions. Add them to your eggs, wish all together..
- Pre heat oven to 375°.
- Add cooked ground pork to your egg mixture. Wish all together..
- Spray muffin pan with non stick spray. Add even amounts of egg mixture into each muffin slot..
- Put muffin pan into the oven, Bakr for 20 minutes..
- Enjoy! These are also good with shredded cheese on top of each muffin as you bake. :).
If you find this Mini egg muffins recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.