Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Eggs in Corn Muffins with Sausage Cream Gravy Dipping Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Eggs in Corn Muffins with Sausage Cream Gravy Dipping Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
Many folks do not fully grasp that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. In this posting we’re going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain in good health.
You will see that various kinds of berries can be very good for your health. The initial thing you will learn about berries is just about any variety of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Almost all berries also have loads of anti-oxidants, which is extremely beneficial to your overall health and is specifically good for your circulatory system. Most folks already know that cells begin to break down in time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet will help keep your cells healthier for longer periods of time.
Following some of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked eggs in corn muffins with sausage cream gravy dipping sauce recipe. You can cook baked eggs in corn muffins with sausage cream gravy dipping sauce using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Eggs in Corn Muffins with Sausage Cream Gravy Dipping Sauce:
- Prepare 6 of corn muffins, homemade or bakery muffins.
- Take 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded mixed cheeses or any cheese you like, I used four cheese italian blend.
- You need 3 of strips of bacon, cut in half.
- Prepare 1 of FOR SAUSAGE CREAM GRAVY.
- Take 12 oz of pork breakfast sausage, casings removed and crumbled.
- Provide 2 cup of cream, any type you have but cream not milk.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- Provide 1 of FOR GARNISH.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped chives.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cracked black pepper.
Steps to make Baked Eggs in Corn Muffins with Sausage Cream Gravy Dipping Sauce:
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray a baking sheet with non stick spray.
- FOR EGG FILLED MIFFINS.
- Carefully, with a small sharp knife hollow out a space for the egg in each muffin..
- Fill each muffin one at a time, by breaking egg into small dish, with a slotted spoon very carefully transfer egg yolk to corn muffin hole, add as much egg white as will fit. The reason for this is homemade corn muffins can be to small to hold the entire egg. Most bakery muffins will hold the entire egg fine.Bake on prepared pan 8 to 15 minutes depending on how well done you like your eggs Keep in mind the egg will continue cooking from the heat of the muffin..
- MAKE SAUSAGE CREAM GRAVY.
- In a skillet brown sausage, drain excess grease, add cream and simmer until thickened, adding pepper and hot sauce, salt if needed.
- Serve muffins hot with gravy to dip in, garnish with green onions, amd sprinkle with cracked black pepper..
If you find this Baked Eggs in Corn Muffins with Sausage Cream Gravy Dipping Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.