Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Egg muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are several foods that basically can improve your moods when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Eggs, you might be amazed to find out, are fantastic at fighting depression. Just see to it that you do not throw out the egg yolk. When you wish to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most vital part of the egg. Eggs, the egg yolk particularly, are high in B vitamins. These B vitamins are wonderful for helping to improve your mood. This is because they improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Try eating an egg and jolly up!
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg muffins recipe. To cook egg muffins you only need 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Egg muffins:
- You need 6 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Fresh shredded potatoes or 1 bag of the refridgerated shredded potatoes.
- Get 3/4 cup of Shredded cheese(whatever kind you like).
- Use 1 of Any additional toppings you would like…bacon, sausage, peppers, mushrooms, spinach, ect..
Steps to make Egg muffins:
- preheat oven to 400.
- saute vegetables if you are using them. cook bacon or sausage. let cool..
- shred potatoes in food processor if you are using those.
- beat eggs in large mixing bowl. add vegetables and or meat, potatoes and cheese. season with salt and pepper..
- spray muffin cups with cooking spray heavily. fill each cup three quarters of the way with mixture..
- bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until eggs puff and are firm.
If you find this Egg muffins recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.