Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turkey or Chicken Soup made from leftover Roast Turkey or Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey or Chicken Soup made from leftover Roast Turkey or Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food place. These sorts of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. You will be delighted to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you ought to be ingesting every day.
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you could have for your desserts, rather than having a piece of cake or perhaps ice cream. Most of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are additionally necessary for looking after your health. Something you really should try for one of your desserts will be to mix coconut with orange sections and top the combination off with a teaspoon of honey.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these tips to heart. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey or chicken soup made from leftover roast turkey or chicken recipe. You can have turkey or chicken soup made from leftover roast turkey or chicken using 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Turkey or Chicken Soup made from leftover Roast Turkey or Chicken:
- Use 1 of FOR SOUP STOCK.
- Get 1 of Whole leftover roast turkey or chicken, all bones, scraps and bits and pieces.
- Get 2 of carrots, cut into chunks.
- Provide 2 of stalks celery, cut into chunks.
- Provide 1 large of onion, peeled and cut into chunks.
- You need 1 tsp of poultry seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of thyme, dryed.
- Prepare 6 of black peppercorns or 1 teaspoon ground pepper.
- You need 3 of whole garlic cloves.
- Take 1 of ENOUGH LOW SODIUM CHICKEN BROTH TO COVER ALL STOCK INGREDIENTS! IT WILL VARY DEPENDING ON SIZE OF ROAST.
- Prepare 1 of FOR SOUP.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 of carrots, peeled and sliced.
- Get 10 of button mushrooms, sliced.
- Take 2 of celery stalks, sliced.
- Provide 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Take 2 clove of of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1 of 28 ounce can diced tomatoes.
- Use 2 cup of bok choy, chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of hot sauce such as franks brand.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of or more of leftover turkey or chicken meat, cubed, or sometimes I make little turkey or chicken meatballs and add them to the finished soup.
- You need 1 cup of cooked rice or pasta such as egg noodles, or what type you prefer, I used a wild rice blend this time..
- Use 2 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
Steps to make Turkey or Chicken Soup made from leftover Roast Turkey or Chicken:
- FOR STOCK.
- Combine all stock ingredients in a large stockpot, being sure everthings covered with broth, bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer 2 to 3 hours, with a cover ajar to allow for broth to reduce somewhat..
- Strain stock through a fine strainer to a clean large bowl, discard solids..
- At this point you need to degrease stock, the simple way is to chill overnight and just remove and discard top layer of fat, or you can skim it off with a ladel if you do not want to wait..
- FOR SOUP.
- In a medium saucepan, melt a tablespoon butter, add mushrooms and soften add onions and garlic, carrots, celery tomaotes with the juice from the can, thyme, pepper, hot sauce, broth and lemon juice, bring to a boil and simmer uncovered untl vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile bring your strained stock to a simmer in a large stockpot, add cooked vegetables and all liquid left with them and combine and simmer add bok choy, the cooked rice or pasta and cubed cooked meat, heat through, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve hot!.
If you find this Turkey or Chicken Soup made from leftover Roast Turkey or Chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.