Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Christmas turkey arroz caldo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Christmas turkey arroz caldo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Christmas turkey arroz caldo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Mostly, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very nutritious and good for you. Several foods honestly do boost your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are good if you wish to be in a better mood. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fats. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly boost your mood.
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to christmas turkey arroz caldo recipe. To cook christmas turkey arroz caldo you need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Christmas turkey arroz caldo:
- Provide 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Take 3 of thumb-sized knobs ginger, cut into thin matchsticks.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Use 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of jasmine rice, rinsed once.
- Prepare 6 cups of low sodium chicken stock.
- Use 1 tbsp of whole black peppercorns.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of roast turkey, chopped into bite-sized pieces.
- Provide 1/4 cup of chopped green onion.
Steps to make Christmas turkey arroz caldo:
- Put a medium pot on medium-high heat. Add a splash of veg oil and the onions. Fry them until well-browned, about 5 minutes. Add the ginger and fry another 1 to 2 minutes until fragrant. Add the garlic and fry 1 minute more..
- Stir the fish sauce and rice into the pot. Add the stock and peppercorns. Cover and let simmer for 20 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. The rice should be plump and the broth thickened. The longer you cook, the more liquid the rice will absorb, so add extra water as needed..
- Add the turkey and simmer uncovered for 2 minutes. Add extra salt and pepper to taste. Serve with a sprinkle of green onion..
If you find this Christmas turkey arroz caldo recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.