Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
One thing that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. These types of foods are packed with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you ought to be eating every day.
When it comes to sitting down to supper you should in addition think about lean proteins and fish such as salmon. You will find that salmon is additionally rich in Omega-3 and other nutrients. Protein is important for your diet, however you don’t need to eat a lot, as a 3 ounces is all you truly need. In addition before preparing your steak you really need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat.
For those who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's hot 3 meat 2 cheese french dip paninis recipe. To cook mike's hot 3 meat 2 cheese french dip paninis you only need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis:
- Get of ● For The Bread.
- Provide 12 of Thick Slices Fresh Artisinal Bread.
- You need as needed of Horseradish Sauce.
- You need as needed of Garlic Butter.
- You need of ● For The Meats [all precooked – room temp].
- Provide 4 1/4 of " Thick Slices Black Forest Ham [important for sweetness].
- Provide 1 Pound of Precooked Roast Beef Slices.
- Prepare 1 Pound of Precooked Turkey Breast Slices.
- Use of ● For The Cheeses [room temp].
- Take 8 Slices of Swiss Cheese.
- Get 8 Slices of Provolone Cheese.
- Prepare of ● For The Au Jus.
- Prepare 1 Bottle of Au Jus Concentrate.
- Get as needed of Equal Parts Water Or Low/No Sodium Beef Broth.
Steps to make Mike's Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis:
- Here's what you'll need. Au Jus not pictured here. See below..
- Fry ham in Panini.
- Butter bread and add Swiss cheese, ham, roast beef, Provolone cheese, plain bread, Swiss cheese, turkey and another slice of Provolone..
- Press ham until fully scored..
- Butter the top piece of bread and place on your Panini Press..
- Cook until your bread has scored and then cinch top down until the cheeses have fully melted..
- Create your easy Au Jus Sauce..
- Use a quality Au Jus concentrate like Johnny's brand. Just add equal parts water or low sodium broth to concentrate and heat..
- Slice sandwich and prep for service..
- Serve both sandwich and Au Jus piping hot with horseradish sauce. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.