Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Vickys Devilled Pheasant with Onion Rice, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Devilled Pheasant with Onion Rice, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Devilled Pheasant with Onion Rice, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that really can improve your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Green tea is really good for your mood. You were just waiting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is high in a specific amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have found that this particular amino acid can basically stimulate brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not difficult to get healthy when you consume green tea. And now you are aware that it can help you be happier too!
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys devilled pheasant with onion rice, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can have vickys devilled pheasant with onion rice, gf df ef sf nf using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Devilled Pheasant with Onion Rice, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Get of Rub.
- Provide 2 tsp of soft brown sugar / granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mustard powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mild curry powder.
- You need 2 of prepared pheasants, divided into legs and breasts, 8 pieces in all.
- Use of Rice.
- Use 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 of onion, chopped.
- Use 225 grams of dry basmati rice.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Use 480 ml of chicken stock.
- Get of Sauce.
- Prepare 50 grams of sunflower spread / butter, melted.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tomato chutney.
- Get 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of brown sauce such as HP.
- Get 1 dash of tobasco.
Instructions to make Vickys Devilled Pheasant with Onion Rice, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Mix the brown sugar, black pepper, ground ginger, curry powder and mustard powder together in a small bowl.
- Rub the spice mix all over the pheasant pieces well, then set aside in the fridge for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight to soak up the flavour.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and fry off the onion until softened.
- Add in the dry rice and continue to fry until the onion is golden.
- Pour in the chicken stock and stir in the pepper.
- Put the lid on the pan and let simmer for 20 minutes. When done, take the lid off and fluff up with a fork.
- Meanwhile brush the pheasant with some of the butter for the sauce and grill under a medium heat for about 10 minutes on each side or until browned and crispy.
- Mix together the chutney, Worcestershire sauce, tabasco and HP sauce with the remaining butter in a small pan or microwaveable bowl and heat through https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350429-vickys-homemade-fruity-brown-hp-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/358944-vickys-red-pepper-and-chilli-chutney-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free.
- Drain any fat from the pheasant pieces and spoon over the sauce. Continue grilling for another 10 – 15 minutes, basting frequently.
- Serve with the fluffed rice and some steamed broccoli.
If you find this Vickys Devilled Pheasant with Onion Rice, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.