Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Roasted Chickpea Snack Mix recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Chickpea Snack Mix recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Chickpea Snack Mix recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. You should also realize that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. That is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
While most of you have been told time and time again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a really good reason why. Along with possessing a variety of vitamins and minerals, you will in addition find that some vegetables also have potassium. One of the veggies which will provide you with the potassium you’ll need is broccoli. You will also find that a salad, made with spinach as opposed to lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
By following some of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted chickpea snack mix recipe. You can cook roasted chickpea snack mix using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Roasted Chickpea Snack Mix:
- You need 1 can (15 oz.) of unsalted chickpeas, drained and rinsed.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of coconut oil, melted.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp. of pure maple syrup.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp. of smoked paprika.
- You need 1/4 cup of raw pumpkin seeds.
- Get 1/4 cup of raw almonds.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of dried cranberries (or dried fruit of choice).
- You need 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Roasted Chickpea Snack Mix:
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a large, rimmed baking tray with parchment paper or foil and set it aside. If using foil, very lightly grease it with some additional coconut oil..
- Lay out the drained and rinsed chickpeas on a couple of paper towels and dry them the best you can. Discard any skins that have come loose. Once dried, toss them with the coconut oil and salt. Arrange them in a single layer on the baking tray and bake for about 30 minutes, shaking them around gently about halfway through..
- Remove the chickpeas from the oven and carefully drizzle them with the maple syrup. Sprinkle over the cinnamon and smoked paprika and toss to evenly coat. I transfer the chickpeas to a large bowl to do this, rather than try to do it on the hot pan..
- Return the chickpeas to the pan, then add the pumpkin seeds and the almonds to the pan. Return to the oven for anywhere between 6-10 more minutes, until the nuts/pumpkin seeds are toasted and the chickpeas are browned and crispy. Set the tray over a wire rack to let everything cool completely..
- Once cool, place the chickpea mixture into a large bowl, stir in the dried cranberries and dark chocolate and that's it..
- You can serve it immediately or you can store it for later. Store it in an airtight container (such as a mason jar) for up to 1 week..
If you find this Roasted Chickpea Snack Mix recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.