Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect roasted Rosemary chickpeas with parmesan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect roasted Rosemary chickpeas with parmesan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to roasted Rosemary chickpeas with parmesan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to stay away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for you. There are a number of foods that basically can raise your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Put together some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be raised by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc. This is possible since these foods are high in magnesium which boosts your production of serotonin. Serotonin is referred to as the “feel good” substance that our body produces and it tells your brain how you should be feeling all the time. The more serotonin you have, the happier you will feel. Not only that but nuts, particularly, are a terrific protein source.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted rosemary chickpeas with parmesan recipe. To make roasted rosemary chickpeas with parmesan you need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare roasted Rosemary chickpeas with parmesan:
- You need 1 can of chickpeas…you can add more depending on how many people you want to serve.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Provide 1 pinch of fresh ground black pepper.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of dried rosemary.
- Use 1 of parmesan cheese.. as much as you like.
Instructions to make roasted Rosemary chickpeas with parmesan:
- oven 400°.
- put beans in warm bowl of water and gently massage to loosen skins.. its okay if a few are left.
- place beans on towel and and pat dry.
- add oil salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- spread evenly to baking pan. place into oven..bake for 30 minutes, tossing beans half way though baking.
- add Rosemary evenly bake another 8-10 minutes.
- remove from pan add parmesan and toss..enjoy…you can eat it like popcorn, as a crunchy snack…
If you find this roasted Rosemary chickpeas with parmesan recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.