Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Chickpea Wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Chickpea Wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Most of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really nourishing and good for you. A number of foods honestly do raise your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, try a few of these.
If you wish to beat depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can seriously elevate your mood.
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted chickpea wraps recipe. To make roasted chickpea wraps you need 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted Chickpea Wraps:
- You need 1 (15 ounce) of can chickpeas (garbanzo beans) Rinsed and drained.
- Take 1 tablespoon of olive oil (or more to taste).
- You need of Sprinkle of salt, pepper, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes. Or seasonings of your choice.
- Get of Tortillas or wraps of your choice. (I chose oat wraps but I found they do not wrap very well but they are very very tasty).
- Prepare of Toppings of your choice like tomato, jalapeño, watermelon radish, green onions, avocado.
Steps to make Roasted Chickpea Wraps:
- Gather all of your ingredients and chop them, etc. before assembling your wrap. Mise en place is very important here because you want your chickpeas to stay hot while making your wrap..
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place the chickpeas on a sheet pan then add the olive oil and your seasonings; toss to coat. Roast the chickpeas for 10 minutes..
- Warm your tortilla then spoon the chickpeas into it. Add your toppings and serve!!.
If you find this Roasted Chickpea Wraps recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.