Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Golden Soup (Turmeric and Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Chickpeas) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Golden Soup (Turmeric and Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Chickpeas) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Golden Soup (Turmeric and Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Chickpeas) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. Several foods really do raise your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
If you want to defeat depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3s. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly boost your mood.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to golden soup (turmeric and cauliflower soup with crispy chickpeas) recipe. You can cook golden soup (turmeric and cauliflower soup with crispy chickpeas) using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Golden Soup (Turmeric and Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Chickpeas):
- Provide 1 of medium white onion, chopped.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Provide 1 head of cauliflower, chopped.
- Use 1 cup of cashew nuts.
- Provide 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 8 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt to taste.
- Get of Lemon.
- Use of Olive oil.
- Provide of Crispy chickpeas.
- Get 1 can of pre-cooked chickpeas.
- You need of Cumin powder.
- Prepare of Smoked paprika.
- Prepare of Turmeric powder.
- You need of Salt.
Steps to make Golden Soup (Turmeric and Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Chickpeas):
- Saute onion, garlic, cauliflower, cashews and turmeric until fragrant.
- Pour in water and simmer until the cauliflower and cashews are softened. This may take 15-20 minutes. I usually start with half of the water and see if the cauliflower are barely covered. You may add water towards the end if the soup turned out too thick..
- Transfer the soup in a blender or use an immersion blender and blend until smooth. Add water if the soup too thick for your preference..
- Finish the disk with salt and a squeeze of lemon to taste. Serve hot, top with crispy chickpeas, chopped cilantro/parsley and splash of olive oil..
- To make the crispy chickpeas: drain and wash chickpeas. Remove the skin if its still on. Spread over a baking sheet and sprinkle with spices. Roast to 205C for 30-40 minutes. Do this ahead of the cook..
If you find this Golden Soup (Turmeric and Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Chickpeas) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.