Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Spinach ~ Garbanzo Soup 🥣 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Spinach ~ Garbanzo Soup 🥣 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Spinach ~ Garbanzo Soup 🥣 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Most of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that really can boost your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you are wanting to beat back depression. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all high in omega-3s and DHA. These are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can really help you battle your depression.
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy spinach ~ garbanzo soup 🥣 recipe. You can cook easy spinach ~ garbanzo soup 🥣 using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Spinach ~ Garbanzo Soup 🥣:
- Get 4 cans (14.5 ounce) of Goya chick peas (garbanzo beans), undrained.
- Get of Olive oil.
- Use 1 of onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of Goya adobo.
- Use 1/2 cup of elbow pasta (uncooked).
- Prepare 2 cartons (32 ounce) of low sodium chicken broth.
- Get 2 cans (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 bags (6 ounce) of fresh baby spinach.
Steps to make Easy Spinach ~ Garbanzo Soup 🥣:
- Heat olive oil in a large stockpot…….
- Sauté onion, green pepper and garlic until veggies are tender and fragrant…….
- Next add in your garbanzo beans, black pepper, Goya adobo, elbow pasta, chicken broth, diced tomatoes and baby spinach, bring to a boil……
- Reduce heat and slightly cover pot, cook on low heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally……Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
If you find this Easy Spinach ~ Garbanzo Soup 🥣 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.