Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Keto Friendly Eggplants with spicy chickpeas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Keto Friendly Eggplants with spicy chickpeas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Friendly Eggplants with spicy chickpeas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really nutritious and good for you. A number of foods honestly do raise your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Grains can be wonderful for driving away a terrible mood. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are excellent at helping you be happier. They fill you up better and that can help you with your moods too. Feeling starved can be a real downer! These grains can improve your mood since it’s easy for your body to digest them. You digest these grains quicker than other things which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise.
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to keto friendly eggplants with spicy chickpeas recipe. To make keto friendly eggplants with spicy chickpeas you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Friendly Eggplants with spicy chickpeas:
- Get 1 of onion chopped.
- Use 4 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Provide 1 tbsp of fresh ginger, peeled and chopped.
- Use 4 tbs of ghee/coconut butter.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Use 1 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mild curry powder.
- Get 2 of cups/150 g. Mushrooms/ chopped.
- Prepare 1 of large tomato(chopped).
- Get 1 of cup/250 g. canned chickpeas, drained.
- Take 2 of aubergines/ narrow eggplant, splint in half.
- You need of Freshly ground black pepper.
Steps to make Keto Friendly Eggplants with spicy chickpeas:
- Purée the onion garlic, ginger and chili with little drops of water in a food processor or blender.heat two tbs in a saucepan set over a moderate heat until hot..
- Add the onion purée and fry until dried out and starting to color, about 6-8 min.sprinkle over the spices and cook over reduced heat 2 more min..
- Stir in the mushrooms and tomato and fry for 3-4 mins more. Until softened.
- Stir in the chick peas and enough warm water to make gravy. Bring to a simmer and cook over very low heat..
- Preheat the oven 400F line.cut eggplants in half score the flesh with tip of a knife with diagonal lines.arange on prepared tray and brush the flesh with remaining ghee or preferred butter. Season with salt and pepper. Roast 25-30 minutes until tender.remove from the oven and let them cool.
- To serve, arrange the eggplants on plates and top with curry sauce.
If you find this Keto Friendly Eggplants with spicy chickpeas recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.