Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garbanzo Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garbanzo Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
A lot of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to eat. There are several foods that really can raise your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these.
Some grains are really wonderful for repelling bad moods. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all excellent for helping you feel happier. They can help you feel full for longer also, helping you feel better. Feeling famished can actually make you feel terrible! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are not difficult to digest. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps bring up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood.
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garbanzo soup recipe. You can have garbanzo soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Garbanzo Soup:
- You need 1 cup (240 ml) of garbanzo, cooked.
- Provide 1/4 of onion, chopped.
- Provide 2 cups (480 ml) of water from boiled garbanzo beans.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 1 tsp of herb of your choice, optional.
- You need pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of (for garnish).
- Provide of coriander, parsely or red pepper flakes.
Steps to make Garbanzo Soup:
- Place first 4 or 5 ingredients in a pot and cook over medium high heat. I used the water from garbanzo when I cooked them, but vegetable/chicken broth works well I bet..
- Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer 10 mins. Remove the bay leaf..
- Place the mixture in your blender or hand blender and mix until it becomes smooth..
- Bring it back to the pot and add salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle coriander and serve warm..
If you find this Garbanzo Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.