Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Roasted Red Pepper Hummus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Roasted Red Pepper Hummus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. At times, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to consume. There are several foods that, when you eat them, may improve your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you wish to fight depression. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all rich in omega-3 fats and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you overcome depression.
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy roasted red pepper hummus recipe. You can cook spicy roasted red pepper hummus using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Roasted Red Pepper Hummus:
- Prepare 3 cup of chickpeas drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Provide 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of paprika.
- Get 2 clove of garlic cloves.
- Take 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 of Sweet Red Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of Hot Sauce.
- Get 4 tbsp of Tahini.
Instructions to make Spicy Roasted Red Pepper Hummus:
- Mix together the dry spices (salt, paprika, cumin, cayenne pepper ).
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the red pepper into squares and in a medium mixing bowl add in 1 tbs coconut oil and sprinkle a portion of the dry mixture on top and then toss.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 30 minutes turning the pieces every 5-10 minutes to allow for the pepper to Roasted evenly.
- In a mixer with a blade attachment add the chick peas, garlic, tahini, lemon juice, hot sauce, coconut oil, roasted red pepper, and spice mixture then blend on high speed until smooth..
If you find this Spicy Roasted Red Pepper Hummus recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.