Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Living on a budget ham soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Living on a budget ham soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Living on a budget ham soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
For the most part, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. A number of foods really do improve your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these.
Green tea is excellent for moods. You were simply expecting to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in a particular amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid basically stimulates brain waves. This helps raise your mental focus while calming the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not hard to become healthy when you drink green tea. Now you are aware that it can help raise your mood too!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to living on a budget ham soup recipe. To make living on a budget ham soup you only need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Living on a budget ham soup:
- Provide 1 of ham bone with ham.
- Take of Any kind of bean – I used kidney, black & garbanzo.
- Provide of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- Use 2 pkg. of Chicken seasoning or bullion cubes.
Steps to make Living on a budget ham soup:
- Cover ham bone with water & let cook for 1 hour.
- After ham is done, cool before pulling ham off bone and placing back in water. (You can save bone & scraps for pea soup).
- Rince the beans & add to pot. Add chicken seasoning too. Continue cooking to soften beans – I cooked 1 hour..
- Add salt & pepper or any herb/spice you desire to taste.
If you find this Living on a budget ham soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.