Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Stewp recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Stewp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Stewp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Select To Feed On Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
One thing that some of you may already recognize is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. You will recognize that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be really bad. In this article we shall be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay in good health.
While most of you have been told again and again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. Potassium is amongst the things that you will find in various vegetables, not to mention they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will additionally need. As an example, broccoli has a lot of potassium to provide you with your daily recommended allowances. Something else you might like to try is the next time you make a salad try making use of spinach as opposed to your traditional lettuce as you will realize that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
For people who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken stewp recipe. To make chicken stewp you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Stewp:
- Prepare 1/2 kg of chicken breast, sliced in half length wise.
- Use 1 of water, enough to cover the chicken in the pot..
- Prepare 1 stick of cinnamon.
- Use 4 each of cloves.
- Use 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 3 each of bay leaves.
- Get 1 of boullion chicken cube.
- Provide 2 pinch of salt.
- Use 3 medium of potatoes, cubed.
- Prepare 2 can of chickpeas.
- You need 1 large of onion, cut in half and sliced.
Steps to make Chicken Stewp:
- Add water and spices to pot. Bring to a boil..
- Add chicken breasts and cook until chicken is tender. Check after 30 min..
- Take out the cinnamon stick, cloves, bay leaves and discard..
- Take out chicken and chop into bite size pieces or shred..
- Add onions and chicken back into broth and simmer for 10 min..
- Add potatoes and chickpeas and simmer until potatoes are fork tender..
- If you like it a bit thicker, you may add a slurry of cornstarch and water. Keep in mind this should not be too thick..
- Serve with some basmati rice. Enjoy..
If you find this Chicken Stewp recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.